Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Molly & Poo and the issue 46 tie in????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member happybunny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Last night I read the post from Terry about Molly,and issue 46.I have just got up after having this dream.The whole of the Katchoo Franchine and David story, is not REAL,but the novel that Molly is writing.The more I thought about it the more it seems to make sense.


    ..... imu2

    ------------------
    It's simple tips like these
    That keep you safe from injuries
    The surgeon general should do his part:
    Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart

    Words By Jewel(EDA)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    i would be sad. i hope that terry doesnt go that route...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member usmu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 1999
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope oz is right. It doesn?t do right to both SiP and Molly and Poo. Besides that I think Terry?s feelings on Molly and Poo, allthough not justified in my oppinion, might interfere.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course, all of this is not to say that its a good theory hb2! its from way out in left field, which is where terry likes to spring most of his surpirses on us from. smile

    just personally, i hope it doesnt go that way...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *******SPOILERS FOR MOLLY AND POO IF YOU HAVENT READ TURN BACK NOW!*******

    yeah, plus if he goes that route, it increases the chance of one of our beloved characters meeting a horrible end by meat cleaver........

    Unless it david, in which case, go right ahead! tongue

    Darth

    ------------------
    'There can be sex without love, love without sex, and situations so intermixed that nobody can sort out which is which.'
    -Lazarus Long, 'Time Enough for Love'-Robert Heinlein

  6. #6
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    I think it's just safer to reserve judgement on this issue until this issue is out...you know what I mean? I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

    ------------------
    Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
    intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
    a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Then Molly would be a character in a story she's writing. Talk about self-referential stories!
    But no, I think where Molly is, she's not allowed to write any stories.

    ------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Plus, I think the main future focus is more likely to be Ashley than Molly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •